Re: Some comments

> I am wondering what you mean hear with 'confidential'? I get the nasty
> feeling this is more or less a loophole to make decisions behind other
> people's back or something which is not a good thing.
> Maybe someone could give a concrete example and more clearly define
> 'certain occasions'?

Linux International has to deal with similar things, in fact its probably a
lot less accountable.  Certainly it should not expect to make major decisions
based on confidential discussions.

Since the board can to a great extent make public decisions people don't like
and be voted out for that too I don't think its an issue. 'I cant discuss that
its confidential' has never been a successful defence to an unpopular decision

Alan