Re: election plans
- From: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- To: Nat Friedman <nat helixcode com>
- Cc: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>,Frank Hecker <frank collab net>, foundation-list gnome org,joakim helixcode com
- Subject: Re: election plans
- Date: 24 Jul 2000 22:07:23 +0200
Nat Friedman <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Havoc Pennington <email@example.com> writes:
> > > How long do we give people to vote? One day is probably not long
> > > enough. The timeline otherwise looks good to me.
> > >
> > Good point. How about vote August 5-10. That gives us time to count
> > before LWE. I think we'll have to count manually, unless someone
> > writes up some software really quick like. We'll need a disinterested
> > vote-counter or two.
> We should also decide whether individual votes will be posted. Is
> this a secret ballot? I am (predictably?) in favor of public
I think we should give people the possibility to do a secret vote.
For instance, have some GPG key of the election committee and people
can either encrypt their ballots or not.
] [Thread Prev