Re: Project Hosting [Was Re: Minutes of the GNOME ...]

Russell Steinthal <steintr rsteinthal i001 law columbia edu> writes:

> No argument, except that my understanding was that the "new"
> gnome-hackers was designed for exactly this type of discussion.  The
> only argument I can think of is that we want to separate this
> discussion from technical discussion on g-h, but I don't think that's
> a necessary distinction.

Well, I think a reason to keep this discussion here (on foundation-list) is
that it is not really a technical one, but a political one - and because of
this everybody should have the chance to join the discussion.

On g-h this isn't possible, there you can only read, but not comment on it
(well, not without causing me bigger headaches in moderating this discussion),
but foundation-list is both open to reading and writing.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)