Re: Project Hosting [Was Re: Minutes of the GNOME ...]
- From: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- To: Russell Steinthal <steintr rsteinthal i001 law columbia edu>
- Cc: atai atai org, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, Ali Abdin <aliabdin aucegypt edu>, foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Project Hosting [Was Re: Minutes of the GNOME ...]
- Date: 04 Dec 2000 13:18:48 +0100
Russell Steinthal <steintr rsteinthal i001 law columbia edu> writes:
> No argument, except that my understanding was that the "new"
> gnome-hackers was designed for exactly this type of discussion. The
> only argument I can think of is that we want to separate this
> discussion from technical discussion on g-h, but I don't think that's
> a necessary distinction.
Well, I think a reason to keep this discussion here (on foundation-list) is
that it is not really a technical one, but a political one - and because of
this everybody should have the chance to join the discussion.
On g-h this isn't possible, there you can only read, but not comment on it
(well, not without causing me bigger headaches in moderating this discussion),
but foundation-list is both open to reading and writing.
martin gnome org (private)
baulig suse de (work)
] [Thread Prev