Re: Project Hosting [Was Re: Minutes of the GNOME ...]

Andy Tai <lichengtai yahoo com> writes:

> Actually this mailing list is a very good place to
> discuss these issues (general GNOME issues that are
> not technical and are the matters for the foundation
> to take up, like project hosting).  Gnome-hacker is
> not a public list and most people don't have access to
> it, and since there is no public archive no one knows
> what the hack is discussed there.  This list is used
> for the GNOME community to voice their opinions over
> matters that do not belong to other public GNOME
> lists.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-hackers/index.html
(or subscribe to gnome-hackers-readonly).

gnome-hackers is already open for reading, it's just not
open for joining/posting.

Btw. I agree that this should be discussed here.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)