Re: Project Hosting [Was Re: Minutes of the GNOME ...]
- From: Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>
- To: rms39 columbia edu (Russell Steinthal)
- Cc: hp redhat com (Havoc Pennington), aliabdin aucegypt edu (Ali Abdin), foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Project Hosting [Was Re: Minutes of the GNOME ...]
- Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 18:44:18 +0000 (GMT)
> Although I have some thoughts about the merits of this proposal, I'd
> like to make a meta-point instead: isn't this more properly a
> gnome-hackers discussion, rather than a foundation-list one?
I think a fundamental issue is being overlooked here. If we have no remotely
centralised CVS how are translators going to function. How is things like
mass document conversion for nautilus going to be organised.
It sounds like for the sake of a few peoples political objection to basic ACLS
folk are prepared to screw the entire setup
] [Thread Prev