Re: advisory board & announcement update

Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@eazel.com> writes:
> > It sounds like the consensus is: talk to them, and if they don't fix
> > it, kick them out. However, this does bring up potentially interesting
> > conflict of interest issues for employees/officers/etc of such a
> > company that might be on the foundation board.
>
> Should be solved by our general 'no company can have a majority' rule,
> maybe.

Well, I would also assume that members of the board of directors would
be expected and perhaps required to excuse themselves from any such vote
that so directly affects their employer.

Frank
--
Frank Hecker            work: http://www.collab.net/
frank@collab.net        home: http://www.hecker.org/