Re: advisory board & announcement update

> If the LGPL libraries in question are GNOME libraries, we would
> definitely work to resolve that. Even if not, I hope we would push
> members to respect the terms of open source licenses.
>
> Wondering what this not entirely theoretical situation is,

A probable member company made a CD that didnt include their gnome/gtk linked
installer source.  In this case it was an accident and given the people I've
absoutely no reason to believe otherwise.

But it set me wondering what if it had been someone who had said 'go away' and
I wanted to find out how the probable foundation board saw the issue.

Alan