Re: advisory board & announcement update

Bart Decrem <bart@eazel.com> writes:

> Hi Kelly,
>
> Interesting point.  How about if we cross this bridge if and when we get
> to it?  ie. let's figure this out if the situation ever arises where
> someone gets kicked off and wants a refunds (a fairly low-likehood event
> I think).
>
> Martin: I think the membership fee is the same regardless of when you
> join.

Well, if someone who's only half of the time on the board because he came
later needs to pay the full fee, that we can't give anyone who's kicked off
or who decides to leave in the middle of the year a refund.

That'd be unfair against the people who're paying the full fee but joined
in the middle of the year.

--
Martin Baulig
martin@gnome.org (private)