Re: advisory board & announcement update

Hi Kelly,

Interesting point.  How about if we cross this bridge if and when we get
to it?  ie. let's figure this out if the situation ever arises where
someone gets kicked off and wants a refunds (a fairly low-likehood event
I think).

Martin: I think the membership fee is the same regardless of when you
join.

bd