Re: Membership dues [ was: Re: Advisory Board Letter ]

On Thu, 03 Aug 2000 19:36:24 Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> Bart Decrem <bart@eazel.com> writes:
>

> > Still, it's always nice to have some money available.  It allows us to do
> > nice things such as buy computers for hackers who need them, staff booths
at
> > tradeshows, buy servers if we need to pay, pay bills when we have a press
> > conference etc.   And I think there's nothing wrong with asking corporate
> > members of the advisory board to pay a membership fee, if they can afford
> > do so.  So I propose that we have the following membership fee structure:
$0
> > for non-profit organizations, companies with less than 10 employees and
other
> > companies who request a fee waiver; $10,000 for other corporate members.
>
> I approve of this proposal, for what it's worth.
>
>  - Maciej

I also agree.  After further consideration of the situation and mission of the
foundation, I support this plan of action fully.

Rusty
Rusty Conover        | rusty@zootweb.com
Systems Programmer   | 406-586-5050 x242
Zoot Enterprises     | http://www.zootweb.com