Re: Membership dues [ was: Re: Advisory Board Letter ]

Sorry, I should have been clear, I meant that when it comes to all thing
"gnome foundation" I am the contact, so you guys don't ahve to worry about
contacting other people here. Just tell me what you need and  I'll get it.

VA prefers to be in a press release with the otehr members ofthe
foundation, and I personally think that is the right way to do this. We
are all showing our support for the future of gnome through the creation
of the foundation, and being noted in the main press  release should be
more than enough for us.

That said, let me know if you need a larry quote, do you have the text of
the announcement?

 Chris

--
Linux Community Evangelist, VA Linux Systems            http://www.valinux.com