Re: Membership dues [ was: Re: Advisory Board Letter ]

Hi Havoc,

I think you're being overly paranoid and untrusting of the board's ability to
manage $70k or however much we'd end up with.  I think it's a lot more
straightforward to have a predictable membership due that corporate partners agree
to when they sign on.

So I'll go with your last paragraph...

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Another possibility is to take 10,000 as seed money now, and then do
> the budget thing in future years once we have an elected board.

And say: let's do that and we can always change it next year if it didn't work out
right.

bd