Board of Directors Elections 2017 - Candidacy - Zeeshan Ali

Name: Zeeshan Ali
Corporate affiliation: Pelagicore, a part of Luxoft
IRC: zeenix

Hi fellow Foundation members,

I'd like to announce my candidacy as a GNOME Foundation Board member.
This will be my first application.

I've been a GNOME user for about 17 years, a developer for 10 (more if
my GStreamer work also count) and foundation member for many years.
I'd like to now contribute in a non-technical capacity as well and
hence my application. :)

I do not have any specific goals in mind at the moment but in general,
I aim to help in every way possible towards the success of GNOME
project.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali