Board of Directors Elections 2017 - Candidacy - Meg Ford

Name: Meg Ford
Corporate affiliation: ShoreTel

Dear Foundation Members,

I served on the Board of Directors this past year and would like to announce my candidacy for a second term.

During my time on the Board I have mainly focused on taking on actions as needed to keep the Board's day to day operations running smoothly. As a volunteer contributor to the project, I think I have been able to provide a valuable perspective. If elected, I will continue to work to support initiatives in the community that promote inclusivity and software freedom.

Thanks,
Meg