Board of Directors Elections 2017 - Candidacy - Cosimo Cecchi

Name: Cosimo Cecchi
E-Mail: cosimoc gnome org
Affiliation: Endless

Dear Foundation Members,

I would like to announce my candidacy to serve on the Board of Directors this year. If elected, this will be my third term.

In the past year, I have taken on secretary duties and helped manage and track the Board's ongoing projects and action items. My technical background has allowed me to bring that perspective to the Board, and I have also taken on various initiatives to promote Flatpak within and outside of the GNOME community.
If elected, I would love to keep working on initiatives that leverage my technical background, and finish the work I started last GUADEC to promote a set of privacy-focused internships.

Please feel free to send me any questions you may have.

Cheers,
Cosimo