GNOME Foundation Board candidacy: Max Huang

Name:     Max Huang
Email:      sakanamax gmail com
Nick:        sakana
Blog:        http://sakananote2.blogspot.com/ ( Chinese )
                http://sakananote2english.blogspot.com/ (English)
Web:       https://live.gnome.org/ChunHungHuang
Affiliation:

I am a freelancer who teach linux in the training center, also a
Novell CNI instructor.  I have contributed to GNOME for the past 2
years for GNOME.Asia.  Teaching linux at school and have workshop with
open source and linux at school.

In 2010(summer), I meet Pockey and Emily. And I take the conference
host for GNOME.Asia 2010 with COSCUP ( http://coscup.org/2010/en/ ).
At Sep 2010 we create GNOME Taiwan Users Group, I must thanks Emily
and Pockey.  They guide and teach me a lot.  And we have a lot of
gnome workshop with gtk and have gnome 3 launch part with Beijin and
Hong Kong.
In 2011, we went to Bangalore, India  ( http://2011.gnome.asia ).  I
learn how to be a host for gnome booth.  I am one of Program Committee
member in  COSCUP.  I start to learn how to invite people to
conference.  ( ^__^ We invite Xan and Bastien).  I really thank GNOME
people and Emily.  They teach me a lot.
This year (2012), I start to learn how to connect people and organize
the summit.  I still new and need to learn.  But I really thank GNOME
give me such a chance to learn.

If elected, because I still new to GNOME, I will work hard to GNOME
event and Asia promotion.  And learn everything from other foundation
member and board member.  Thank you for considering me.

Best regards

Max