Which Non-Latin Scripts Do Free Software Fonts Not Cover?

Hi All,

I've just started the Masters degree in Typeface Design at the
University of Reading (for which Gentium was a submitted project) and
we're expected to do a non-latin script complement to our font, and
I'd thought I'd ask around if anyone here has any opinions about the
following:

Are there non-latin scripts that free software fonts do not cover at
all at the moment?

Which non-latin script communities are adopting free software and
would benefit from more fonts?

IMO, GNOME has been very well served by Vera as its interface font.
Does anyone configure their UI with something other than a
Vera-derived (eg, Deja Vu) font? Would anyone like to but for the lack
of support of their native script? Or is everyone very happy with
Vera?

:-)

--
Regards,