Re: Latin Extended-B teaser

Today at 15:32, Danilo Segan wrote:

> I haven't played with hinting at all so far, because I'm more than
> satisfied with the autohinter that comes with FreeType 2.1.4 or
> better (FWIW, I even compile it with bytecode interpreter disabled).

Btw, here's a nice introduction to hinting process, where FontLab is
used (it seems to be pretty expensive, and available demo doesn't seem
able to save or export fonts, at least that's what the web site seems
to say).  Still, I think it's usable for any beginners such as you or me:

http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&cat_id=FontDesignTools

Cheers,
Danilo