Re: Wrong characters for Serbian cyrillic

On Tuesday 21 October 2003 20:15, Sander Vesik wrote:
> Lack of italic Vera Serif is unfortunate - esp as there is
> mono italic and bold italic which i can't imagine getting used
> all that often

You can get most of the way to an oblique sans serif font
programmatically (pfaedit will even do it for you) but an
italicized serif font is really a different face altogether.  I
can totally understand why we don't have one.

For what it's worth, last I checked, Tahoma (one of the most
widely used sans serif fonts out there courtesy of MS) doesn't
even come with an oblique version, so it's not exactly a problem
unique to Linux.

Rob