Re: Wrong characters for Serbian cyrillic

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le mar 21/10/2003 à 22:57, Jim Lyles a écrit :

The guidelines for Vera character design are still being prepared and
will be released sometime in November.

As for an expansion of the Vera character set, we do intend to extend
it to WGL4, including Greek and Cyrillic, with a release of Vera Sans
roman first, followed by the remainder of the Sans family. Vera Serif
may follow that but that is way, way out. We do not intend to create
extended sets for Vera Monospace.

Actually considering the number of people here that do work in monospace
environments I suspect you'll find more demand for monospace than serif
(which lacks italic anyway)

Lack of italic Vera Serif is unfortunate - esp as there is mono italic and bold italic which i can't imagine getting used all that often

Cheers,

--
	Sander

Do daemons dream of electric sleep()?