Re: Wrong characters for Serbian cyrillic

The guidelines for Vera character design are still being prepared and
will be released sometime in November.

As for an expansion of the Vera character set, we do intend to extend
it to WGL4, including Greek and Cyrillic, with a release of Vera Sans
roman first, followed by the remainder of the Sans family. Vera Serif
may follow that but that is way, way out. We do not intend to create
extended sets for Vera Monospace.

There is no timetable for the release of Vera Sans WGL4. The outlines
for the other languages are still under development.

Jim Lyles
Bitstream Inc.