Re: semicondensed fork

On Friday 03 October 2003 00:05, Rob wrote:
> All I have is pfaedit myself, and when I do the "condensed
> view" thing it's sure not showing me 65K blank glyphs.  I'm

I'm sorry, I was looking at an older version of the font I was
attempting to re-kern by hand.  The one on the site is
definitely messed up, even the .sfd files.  I'm guessing that I
accidentally did a "select all" in encoded view, and then in
making a change across the board pfaedit helpfully added blank
glyphs for all the missing characters.  Sorry, I'll try to get
another version out this weekend for the Windows folks.

Rob