Re: Imaginario, an F-Spot lookalike

Ciao Alberto!

Thanks for the email. Very interesting. I've recently started working
a fair bit on FSpot again and modernizing the code base more. I'm
working on removing the GNOME specific dependencies which are largely
deprecated anyways and trying to bring it to Windows and Mac as well.

As part of this I'll eventually be changing the database potentially.

Is there maybe some interest in merging efforts?

Cheers,
Stephen

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 12:17 PM Alberto Mardegan via f-spot-list