Imaginario, an F-Spot lookalike

Hi all!
  I do realize that this message is somewhat spammy, but I hope it can
be of interest to many F-Spot users, and I'm sure it will trigger a
boost in F-Spot development, leading to the so long waited release. :-)

During the past years, I've written a photo manager application,
Imaginario. Initially, it was a phone application for the Ubuntu phone,
but later, as development of F-Spot stalled, I started porting it to the
desktop, trying to follow the F-Spot UI as much as possible (given that,
as a matter of fact, it's the UI I find most natural to use).

It has an import functionality from F-Spot, Shotwell and Digikam (I'm
not sure, though, whether F-Spot from git master is compatible with it!).

If you like to try it and give feedback, please head to
http://imaginario.mardy.it

As for myself, I'm still sticking around F-Spot and I promise I won't
mention Imaginario anymore in this ML. :-)

(and I'm still using F-Spot 0.9 in Xenial!)

Ciao,
  Alberto

--
http://www.mardy.it - Geek in un lingua international