back to an old problem

As I said in the other thread, I have gotten f-spot from git-head to compile, but I still get a dll not found error on libgth-win32-2.0-0.dll. This seems odd, because that library is in a dllmap in the gac for both gnome-sharp and gtk-sharp, both pointing to target="libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0" which exists in both /usr/lib32 and /use/lib64, and is loaded before, and is searched in both before and immediately after the error, if I run f-spot with MONO_LOG_LEVEL=debug.

I've found this error referenced in a few bug reports (f-spot and other apps) but no definitive solution, just claims that something wasn't installed correctly. It seems as if neither of those two dllmap entries is being read. I could try putting it explicitly in f-spot.exe.config, but I don't know if that's really a good solution for the long run, or just a quick work-around.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks.

Jack