Re: Still trying to compile f-spot

I'm still stuck here. I have been unable to compile any version of nunit on my Gentoo box, getting different errors for different versions. I have no idea where to unpack the .zip file from a binary release, which at least should let me compile f-spot. All the instructions are for Windows. Note I have only tried the 2.x versions, although they seem to be depracated in favor of 3.x, which seems to be still in development. I have managed to download all (I think) .deb files needed for nunit 2.6.3 for Ubintu, and I've them linked into the right place, but trying to run nunit-console or nunit-gui give a file or assembly not found, and it looks like it's just not finding the new version. If anyone can point out what I'm likely to have missed in the installation I'd appreciate it.

Jack

On 2015.03.22 04:09, Matthieu Nguyen wrote:
Agree. I talked to Stephen about the Nunit problem and asked whether it would be possible to change back the required version to 2.4.8, seems like the most convenient at the moment. Dunno if he had time to look at it. I will probably open a github issue, see if I can come up with a pull request or something.