Still trying to compile f-spot

After my last attempt in December, and getting distracted by all sorts of other issues, I finally got back to trying to compile f-spot, and am now caught because it requires mono 3.6 or higher. This was upgraded from 2.2 in a commit on 2014/12/22 "[Build] Clean up build files a bit". I'd call this more than a bit of change. In my particular case (Gentoo) the highest mono available is 3.2.8, although 3.12 has been released, and there is a Gentoo bug filed to get a newer version.

Sorry to vent, but it's going to take me a while to get a new enough mono installed (and who knows what other things I'll also have to upgrade). I also realized that my old, stable mono is gone, as I let lcms1 get uninstalled, so even though I packaged up the old version, it wont do me any good. I only realized this when I found a bunch of photos on my secondary computer that I want to either confirm as duplicates or else actually add to my collection.

Thanks for ignoring my small rant.

Jack