From: Jack <ostroffjh sbcglobal net>
To: f-spot-list gnome org
Sent: So., 25 Mai 2014 4:49
Subject: Re: Old photo importer plugin

Do note it's the date in the exif header within the file, not the date
of the file itself, as far as I know.

As far as I can tell, the hard part could simply be figuring out what
date to assign to which file.

Let us know how it works out.

On 2014.05.24 21:45, Radek Zajkowski wrote:
Hi Jack,

great idea about changing dates of the files themselves, I've been
living in Windows world far too long to think command line and
scripting...switched recently to Linux permanently. I can probably
whip up something together in bash.

Thank you,

Radek.

---- On Sat, 24 May 2014 16:54:13 -0700 Jack