Re: Old photo importer plugin

Hi Jack,

great idea about changing dates of the files themselves, I've been living in Windows world far too long to think command line and scripting...switched recently to Linux permanently. I can probably whip up something together in bash.

Thank you,

Radek.

---- On Sat, 24 May 2014 16:54:13 -0700 Jack <ostroffjh sbcglobal net> wrote ----

On 2014.05.24 12:26, Radek Zajkowski wrote:
> Hi all,

> #1 love this application.

> #2 Is there a plugin that would let me import old photos and back
> date them?
As Stephen said, you don't need a plugin to import. In the few cases
where I had to adjust the date of some photos before importing, I found
a utility to change the date in the exif header of the photo. As far
as I know, that's the date f-spot uses. I'm on linux, so scripting all
the date adjustments was easy - prior to importing the photos, but it
should also be possible on Windows.