Re: Old photo importer plugin

On 2014.05.24 12:26, Radek Zajkowski wrote:
Hi all,

#1 love this application.

#2 Is there a plugin that would let me import old photos and back date them?
As Stephen said, you don't need a plugin to import. In the few cases where I had to adjust the date of some photos before importing, I found a utility to change the date in the exif header of the photo. As far as I know, that's the date f-spot uses. I'm on linux, so scripting all the date adjustments was easy - prior to importing the photos, but it should also be possible on Windows.

#3 What's the best place to start looking at plugin development for this app in case #2 is a no-go.