Re: How dead is f-spot

I still have some confusion. Is f-spot still considered a gnome application? Should we think of the github repository as a fork, or will the gnome repository eventually get updated to match? I'm happy either way, I just want a better understanding, and it might also have some effect on how distros think about packaging f-spot.

I primarily use KDE, so f-spot becoming more platform agnostic would be good for me. I have a slight fear of f-spot depending on some part of gnome that absolutely requires systemd, which I still don't run, and I don't want to be forced to switch just because of one application.

Jack