Re: How dead is f-spot

On 8 December 2014 at 20:03, Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> wrote:
Do any of the alternatives support hierarchical tagging like f-spot
does?  Last I looked shotwell[*1] did not.

Shotwell does hierarchical tagging.

I've rather reluctantly moved from f-spot to shotwell. I was happy with f-spot and didn't mind the lack of development seeing it more as a mature product. The problem for me was instability and crashes. shotwell is ok but I preferred f-spot.

Dougie