Re: How dead is f-spot (migration to lcms2)

On 2014.12.08 15:03, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Sat, 2014-12-06 at 13:52 -0500, Jack wrote:
Gentoo just marked f-spot as dead with the comment "Dead for 4 years, relies on obsolete lcms, bundles a lot of libs. Removal in a month."

There was work on the LCMS dependency. I'm not sure where that ended up.

I've traded some email with Stephen Shaw, who says that migration was done. I didn't see it in my initial pull from the github repository, so I'll be doing some further testing over the next days (depending on my available time) to confirm or figure out why I don't see it.

Jack