Re: How dead is f-spot

On Sun, 2014-12-07 at 08:55 +0100, Matthieu Nguyen wrote:
Stephen Shaw is still leading F-spot, but on the mono/f-spot branch,
as you noticed, instead of the gnome/f-spot one. Not sure exactly why.
I know he intends to release a new version, but I don't know where he
is in that process.
https://github.com/mono/f-spot

One of the downsides of Git:  code sprawl.  It gets ever more difficult
to determine the canon code base of a project.

I one wanted to package f-spot would this be the repo to work from?

If you need flickr export, I have a pull request pending for fixing
it: https://github.com/mono/f-spot/pull/17

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383