Re: How dead is f-spot

Stephen Shaw is still leading F-spot, but on the mono/f-spot branch, as you noticed, instead of the gnome/f-spot one. Not sure exactly why. I know he intends to release a new version, but I don't know where he is in that process.

https://github.com/mono/f-spot

If you need flickr export, I have a pull request pending for fixing it: https://github.com/mono/f-spot/pull/17