Re: Is this project maintained?

Probably "unmaintained" is the status of f-spot in the mageia distribution, not in the upstream. In other words, maybe Mageia doesn't a maintainer for f-spot (I not sure, though).

2013/9/18 Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org>
On Wed, 2013-09-18 at 13:42 +0100, Leduc Benjamin wrote
> I wanted to upload photograph on my computer and I realized that I
> hadn't F-spot installed. I submit a rpm request and… My distro set it
> as"won't fix" cus it was "unmaintained" and point out several
> bugs https://bugs.mageia.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=ALL%
> 20f-spot&list_id=14131
> I would like to know if the F-spot project still exist or if I should
> better find another program.

Yes, it is packaged for openSUSE [current].  AFAIK most mainstream
distributions package it.

There is active work on updated to the current colord/cms libraries.

I've never heard of "mageia.org"

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383