Re: Is this project maintained?

On Wed, 2013-09-18 at 13:42 +0100, Leduc Benjamin wrote
I wanted to upload photograph on my computer and I realized that I
hadn't F-spot installed. I submit a rpm request and… My distro set it
as"won't fix" cus it was "unmaintained" and point out several
bugs https://bugs.mageia.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=ALL%
20f-spot&list_id=14131
I would like to know if the F-spot project still exist or if I should
better find another program.

Yes, it is packaged for openSUSE [current].  AFAIK most mainstream
distributions package it.

There is active work on updated to the current colord/cms libraries.

I've never heard of "mageia.org"

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383