Re: Problems building latest GIT sources

Hi Stephen,

thanks for your reply,

On 09/06/2012 01:02 AM, Stephen Shaw wrote:
Hi, I'm not sure what's going on there. You do need taglib-sharp install which it sounds like you need to build it from source.

On Natty there's only taglib-sharp 2.3.7 available, so I have to install >= 2.0.4 manually. It works and the source compiles (deleting the unit tests first), but on running f-spot, it complains that:

** (f-spot:3921): WARNING **: The following assembly referenced from /usr/local/lib/f-spot/f-spot.exe could not be loaded:
     Assembly:   taglib-sharp    (assemblyref_index=15)
     Version:    2.0.4.0
     Public Key: db62eba44689b5b0

I'm not very familiar with ubuntu since I mostly run just openSUSE. Some of the build issues that you are running into seem odd. I can't look at it tonight, but maybe tomorrow night I can download and install 12.04 and see what's going on there. Thanks for reporting this. Cheers, Stephen Shaw

I will try to run it on openSUSE, so maybe I can use an openSUSE installation to patch f-spot for the Samsung RAW files.

Thanks and regards
Paul.