f-spot future

Dear list,

I've been using f-spot since I bought a digital camera, back in 2006, and I am very pleased with it. Unfortunately the latest version dates from 2010 (and there is also this thread: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/f-spot-list/2011-September/msg00015.html), so I am wondering. Are there currently developers working on bugs / new features. Do you guys have some kind of roadmap containing new stuff that will be added / bugs that will be solved.
I already tried to use digikam and migrate the f-spot db to something digikam understands, but somehow, it doesn't feel right :)
I still like f-spot very much, and I am wondering if it will still be available in the future.

regards,

Kenneth