Re: Being honest about the development of f-spot

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Iain Lane <laney debian org> wrote:

I've come to the upsetting conclusion that f-spot ought to be declared
dormant until a new maintainer comes along to lead the project.

I can't count the number of responses I've crafted to this email and then erased. But the simple fact is at the moment my interests are elsewhere. It pains me to admit this but I think your assessment is correct.

Regretfully,

Tim