Re: Ubuntu/Kubuntu 11.10 oneiric support

fre 2011-10-14 klockan 12:44 +0200 skrev josep Cols:
> Hello:
> Perhaps f-sopt does not works properly on the new GNOME3 environment.
> On sept-7, Iain Lane (Debian and Ubuntu maintainer) proposes not to
> include f-spot on Ubuntu 11.10 due to modifications it is needed to make
> in order that f-sopt can work over GNOME3.
> Regards.

I'm using F-Spot in Fedora 15, which uses Gnome 3.

It doesn't integrate with Gnome 3 but can run on such systems if the
necessary libraries are there. And in the long run, F-Spot needs to be
ported to Gnome 3/Gtk+ 3 since the old libraries won't be supported
forever.

Anyway, if this is what worries you, then testing in a virtual machine
should suffice.

--
Simon Lindgren