Re: Ubuntu/Kubuntu 11.10 oneiric support

Hello:
Perhaps f-sopt does not works properly on the new GNOME3 environment.
On sept-7, Iain Lane (Debian and Ubuntu maintainer) proposes not to include f-spot on Ubuntu 11.10 due to modifications it is needed to make in order that f-sopt can work over GNOME3.
Regards.

Al 14/10/11 12:11, En/na Simon Lindgren ha escrit: