Re: Export tags hierarchy

On 14 June 2011 12:30, Sven Utcke <sven utcke gmx de> wrote:
> Hello Piergiorgio,
>
>> Would it be possible to export in some format (e.g. XML) the tags hierarchy?
>
> sqlite3 ~/.gnome2/f-spot/photos.db "select id, name, category_id from tags;"
>
> isn't what you had in mind?

Thank you for the quick reply.

Actually what I had in mind was something like this:

                    <keyword name = "Friends" >
                        <keyword name = "Fds" >
                            <keyword name = "Alex" />
                            <keyword name = "Flumi" />
                            <keyword name = "Kees" />
                        </keyword>
                    </keyword>

(This is taken from geeqierc file)

Anyway, with some vi magic I think I can process the output of your
sqlite query to make it look more like a tree, and with further
tweaking make it actually suitable for import/export to other
applications.

Thanks a lot!
Piergi
--