Re: Switching metadata from DB to in files

I've discovered that the following works. Create a tag called 'dummy' and highlight it in your tag list. Select all your photos (in Browse mode). Right-click on the dummy tag and select 'remove from selected photos'. This will synch the metadata for all the metadata, even though none of them have the dummy tag. (I'm doing this from memory so the steps may be a bit flaky). When doing this it's worth starting f-spot with the -debug option so that you can watch the console and it should show the files being re-written as it happens.

Dougie