Re: critical missing feature: embedding tags in EXIF/IPTC

Am 31.08.2010 09:28, schrieb Piergiorgio Traversin:
For now I am not using the 07 series because of the lack of exiflow support
and metadata panel.

Regarding the updated exiflow extensions: They are already in the repository ( http://exiflow.sourceforge.net/f-spot-addins/main.mrep ), but we didn't announce them yet due to some crashes of wich we aren't sure if they are triggered by the extensions or by F-Spot itself. Expect another week of testing, or just be reckless and try to use them right now. :-)

--
[x] u1f