Screensaver on Dual Monitors

I have a dual monitor setup with my desktop spread across both monitors (nVidia Twinview).  When using the F-Spot screensaver, the photos are centered on the desktop, which split every photo down the middle with the left half on the left monitor, the right half on the right monitor.  Is there a way or can an option be added to center on one screen or even alternate between screens?  i.e., photo fades in on the left screen, then as a photo fades in on the right screen the left screen fades out, etc...?

This would obviously be an option specific to a dual monitor setup.  If an enhancement requests needs to be submitted, where/how should it be submitted?

Thanks!