f-spot deb 0.6.1.5

Hi to all!

Is there any chance of somebody having the version *before* the 0.6.2.1 in
.deb format? (I think it was 0.6.1.5.)
They removed it from the repositories (at least I can't find it anymore).

The new version is crashing continuously on every import, plus I can't find
the add-ins I was using -- particularly important the one who was syncing
metadata in the database with files.

Any pointer? Or hints on using the add-ins of the other version with the new
one?

Thanks to all.
Piergi