Re: Unit tests

(sending reply to list as well, accidental private reply)

Yes! We want loads of unit tests. We do this for Taglib# and it has
proven massively useful. There are currently only two unit tests because
I just removed all the old and broken ones. So go ahead and add tons,
they will be maintained. Also, patches that make it easier to test
things + tests will certainly be accepted. Go for it!