Re: Unit tests

If someone could set this up, it'd be massively cool, but I don't have
the resources to do so.

There is another important factor that prevents breakage though: me. If
your patch breaks unit tests, it won't go in! :-)

So please write unit tests when possible, it'll also make it so much
easier to make sure stuff is correct and to review it.