Script to Clean Up Orphans

Hi, I just wrote a script to clean up orphan entries in the f-spot
database, and I wanted to see if I could get any feedback on it.

This was inspired by my use of f-spot yesterday, when browsing my photos
within f-spot. At one point, it crashed because one of the files it was
looking for had been (re)moved manually outside of f-spot. It surprised
me that an orphan database entry would cause f-spot to crash, but I
noticed that I had a lot of these photos and no easy way to fix the
problem (and that f-spot was crashing a lot as a result).

So, I wrote the script that is attached, and also posted here:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/292946/

Any feedback would be more than welcome. I tested it moments ago on my
database, and it seems to have done the trick quite well.

Thanks,

--

Michael Lissner
mlissner michaeljaylissner com

begin:vcard
fn:Michael Lissner
n:Lissner;Michael
email;internet:mlissner michaeljaylissner com
tel;cell:909-576-4123
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
version:2.1
end:vcard